Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inexpensive Valentine Gifts



Oh course there is nothing like a diamond ring to say "I love you" on Valentine's Day, but if that is not in your budget and you have already found your sweetheart, you may be looking for other ideas on how to celebrate. I stopped into the dollar store and I think I may have found a new source for some of my crafting ideas. I LOVED shopping in there! Our local dollar store has had so many fun things to use for decorating or parties or inexpensive gifts. Here are some of the items that I found recently. Pictured are pink glittered hearts on a pick, so nice to tuck into a bouquet of fresh flowers or maybe just into a green plant. I also found this wonderful shred to add to a gift basket or drop into a cellophane bag with a couple of your honey's favorite chocolate bars. Ummmmm, this really has me thinking. What ever you do make it fun and your local dollar store might just be the place to start. I think you will be amazed at what you can put together for your Valentine greeting cards start at 2/$1.00, so whatever your budget is, you may want to check it out. What could it cost you,$1.00? (ps. My daughter loved the plastic popcorn boxes, We will post the ideas with these tomorrow, so come back. I will have to see what I can do with that candy mold too).

5 comments:

BECKY said...

I love, love love the Dollar Tree and the dollar section at Target. I just bought a whole bunch of stuff for our Valentine party at Target!! Why pay more...it's just not necessary!!
Thanks for sharing your finds!
Have a wonderful week!!
Becky

Cindy said...

Cute stuff! I do love the DT...can always find something fun there...and of course, cheap! LOL.

c

Gifts to Pakistan said...

Really nice blog, very informative.Looking forward to more stuff

shaheer said...

its a nice blog. i like it.

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^