Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Glamour in the making


I mentioned a few blogs back that love is in the air at our house. It has been so fun to watch my daughter be so in love. She is having a ball. She is dressing up everyday and looking in the mirror. A recent trip to the Salon Revez put her on the road to a new makeover. I should post a before and after photo. I thought she looked real cute looking through glamour magazines choosing her new look. She has always been the tomboy type, I guess it took just the right guy to turn her head. I will keep you posted on how this is going. LOL in the meantime she is so fun to watch!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

she looks happy! I hate the idea of my girls falling.. No, stay with me.. lol

BECKY said...

What an adorable picture!! I would love to see a before and after!! How fun for you both!!

Hey, I see you put that cute joyful birdy in your sidebar! I post a "JOY" quote weekly and would love to use it with your permission. I would include a link back to you. I would also still like to purchase one if that is possible. Just let me know. You can email me at holidayinthesun_1@yahoo.com or leave a comment on my blog!

Thanks for the smiles today!
Becky

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

LOve your blog and had a wonderful visit!