Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Have a glass of Pumpkin Bubble Tea


I want to thank Brian for bringing potluck this morning.While we are waiting for the rest of the party to arrive. Please enjoy a glass of Pumpkin Bubble Tea. As I told you in a previous post. This is yummy-licious! Bubble Tea is very popular in Asia and some cities in the United States. For those of you who would like more information, leave me your email address and I will forward all of the information for supplies and this delicious recipe. This is a drink you will want to try. It is sipped through a super large straw and the whole experience is to "die for". (photography by Brian Steele)
Brian Steele

3 comments:

celester said...

yummm! i've had the pleasure of sampling some of Brians bubble tea and it was delectable!

Karin said...

Yes!! I would love to have the recipe!!!

MichelleB said...

Yummy! I LOVE bubble tea. I'd love some information on it.