Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trick or Treat! Caramel Popcorn ANOTHER WINNER

We have another winner! Kathy you have been chosen to receive a door prize for taking time to make some treats for our party. Thanks for your support! Party goers, make sure to have a handful of this wonderful, soft and exceptionally yummy, caramel popcorn. This is probably the best recipe I have ever tried. If the bowl is empty when you get here, you will want to pick up the recipe by visitingInsightful Nana Trick or Treat!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Yum! I just added that recipe to my fav's, thanks for the link.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Is this Debbie Crabtree's blog? If so, your husband played the accordian for us tonight, my granddaughters chose the restaurant because they wanted to hear an accordian player. He was very charming and told me to check out your blog. Which, I might add, is very impressive.

It looks like you have other blogs so I'm off to check them out.

Unknown said...

Hey mom this is ben out in NC just thought i would drop a line. dad told me about the blog. its nice and i like the pictures court has been taking they are very nice. hope the family is doing well.
love Ben

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I just posted tonight and your husband's picture is there. He's a cutie.

Roxanne said...

Hi, Debbie! Just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Come again soon and I will put you on my list!

Happy fall!
Roxanne

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I click on your blog and then stay here while I go other places so I can hear your French music! Most enjoyable.

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, yum! I love carmel corn -- thanks for sharing!