Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vintage Romance Bracelet





For those of you who follow my blog, you know how much I love collecting and designing with vintage costume jewelry.  Creating one of a kind fashion accessories from recycled jewelry has become quite popular with many designers. The mix and match styling is a way to add new excitment to your wardrobe, often for prices far below what you would pay in a high end boutique. What was once dated and discarded costume jewelry, can now have new purpose mixed with today's findings, beads and chains. A little time and creativity can have you making jewelry that is as unique as the person wearing it.

When asked what I look for when buying junk or vintage jewelry my answer is always the same.  I look for items that have good elements of design and function. I use only items that can still give good continued wear. Functional items need to be in excellent operating condition.  I buy what I truly love. I know that if I love it, I will find a use for it.

I am proud to be a member of the Artbeads.com blogging team. Supplies for the Vintage Romance Bracelet have been provided by the Artbeads.com company at no charge to me for use in reviewing the Artbeads.com product line. The products used in this bracelet includes firepolished 8 mm Czech glass Opal beads Glass Beads and silver Bali Beads I found these products to be of very fine quality. For more ideas, visit their website. Stop by their learning center for more ideas as well as great tips and techniques.  http://www.artbeads.com/
Disclosure...As a reviewer of products at Artbeads.com, I received the Czech beads as well as the Bali Silver beads and components used in the project above free of charge. I have been asked to review these products and give my honest opinion of the products...positive or negative. I am not being compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.

No comments: