Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is coming!


It is an OMG (oh my gosh) moment. My table is piled high with things that I am still working on for Christmas. This has been a strange year for me, lots of changes. I am looking forward to Christmas, sharing time with my kids and Christmas morning tradition of homemade crepes with all different kinds of fillings or toppings. It is a lot of fun with my kids. Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to my daughter Courtney for this picture of the Rocky Mountains in the Park City, Utah area.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Have a Very Merry Christmas Debbie!

Melinda said...

Yes it is....and I'm not ready.
Oh well. I love your header.
Enjoy your holiday.


Melinda

Leslie said...

Chrismtas feels a little different around here too. I'm excited, looks to be a calm beautiful day!!!! Merry Christmas