Monday, May 25, 2009

The Road Less Travelled

Wow, what a surprise!!! I haven't had a chance to visit my blog for several days. My life is changing so fast and I am trying to adjust as I am going. Some days are bumpy and others are just passing time. I am not always good with change, so you can imagine the emotions that I experience making new choices at each turn.
I am amazed at the support that many of you offer. I was very touched at the comment about the road less travelled. Thank you for your support. You sustain me and you remind me that in a short time life will begin to feel normal again. You have made me look forward to this "new road". I will let you know how it goes. I hope you will come along.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Debbie!! Blazing new trails...can be a challenge, but can also be an adventure!! I choose the latter!! I have found so much encouragement and support here in blogland and it has helped me through a few difficult things.
What a blessing!!

I'll be here-that's for sure!!
I've put you in my prayer journal, too!!

Blessings and hugs!!
Becky

Leslie said...

Hi Debbie!!!
Have a wonderful "voyage".
I"m back from a blogger break and looking forward to finding out what my friends are up to! You blog is as beautiful as ever.