Monday, March 16, 2009

Nothing but Good News



Wow it has been forever since my last post. How did this happen? I guess it is my turn for life to be crazy. First my daughter eloped and is staying with us until they close on their first home. And now my oldest son and his wife are having a baby, the economic status had put their fertility plans on hold. After several years of marriage the stork is planning on paying a visit. So now we have had a marriage, an upcoming birth and now tonight we have a death in the family. The circle of life contiues. Thank you for sharing my journey. Deb

5 comments:

BECKY said...

Dear Debbie...you're going to be a grammy. Is this your first grandy?

I am so sorry to hear that you have had a death in the family, too. Please know that I will be praying for all of you. May God be your comfort and your peace at this difficult time.

With deepest heartfelt sympathy, friend,
Becky

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wow! Yes, that is a lot!!! And they are all family rituals, aren't they? Welcoming rituals, and saying goodbyes....

Hugs to you, as well as congratulations!!!

Darlene said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your family member.

How exciting for the marriage and the upcoming birth. It is definitely the circle of life.♥

Lois Christensen said...

Congrats on both events!!

Insightful Nana said...

Looks like your being hit from every directions. Hold on to your wits.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

It was good talking to you on the phone the other day.