Saturday, August 9, 2008

A little about me

I have always loved anything that became more beautiful with age. Collecting and selling antiques has not only been a passion and pastime, it has also become a business. I like combining the old with the new to create homes that look comfortable as well as stylish. A well worn table may be just the item that gives a room a lived in look. I have a keen eye for color and design I shop not only trade shows,but local flea markets looking for those unique items that make it my own. My passion to help people create what they want in their lives inspired me to create Cottage in the Country, I want this to be a place where friends and family can feel right at home.

With a background in designing and interior decorating,I have learned that we each have out personal style. Many times I am asked by women “How did you do that”?or “How can I do that in my home”? I hope to be able to share some of my ideas with you as well as bringing wonderful, tempting products and ideas that you will want to have for yourself, to use for gifts or display in your own cottage.

I hope you will visit often. I have put together a creative team to help me bring new ideas that you can either re-create or purchase.

Thanks again for visiting and come back soon.

No comments: